Wish I Weren't Here

I've been travelling with work this week. First to Bermuda and then on to Montreal. Everyone seems to think I'm on holiday and it certainly would appear that way - upgraded to first class on the way out, luxury hotels, great food, swimming in the sea, etc.

However it's the longest I've ever been away from my boys and following our time together in Centre Parcs two weeks ago it's even harder to be away. We've managed to see each other on Skype, but Leo's comment, "I thought you were dead, Daddy!" almost had me on the next plane home.

In fact I've seen virtually nothing of either country, spending most of my time working or in meetings. Fortunately I did manage two hours to get some souvenirs and hopefully I can buy my way back into their favour. I can't wait to get back home.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Duck Fish

Flying with Aunt Cathy