Make a Wish

We celebrated Leo's third birthday today and it started with a present hunt around the house. With the help of his metal detector (his first present) he proceeded to uncover a whole shopful of toys - many of which were linked to some Welsh fire department.

After dropping Ollie off at my parents we had lunch at Aroma, a chinese restaurant in Stevenage. Having learnt about China at pre-school last week, he was very excited, but not quite as much as he was about visiting the Netherlands' National Circus - where in contrast to us, he was rather fond of the clowns. Personally, I preferred the jugglers.

We returned to my parents for dinner and a fire engine shaped birthday cake. Before blowing out the candles, we asked Leo to make a wish. He said, "I wish to be with my Daddy!"

I turned to mush.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Duck Fish

Flying with Aunt Cathy