Superheros and Baddies

Leo, Ollie and Tristram had their 'Superhero and Princesses' party today. Poor Tristram was feeling poorly, but he still managed to put on a good show as Ben 10.

Mr Marvel, the magician was the best children's entertainer that I've come across and he held about 40 young kids enthralled for well over an hour! However, as far as Leo was concerned, the pinnacle of his act was when Leo got to beat him over the head with a fluffy wand! You've got to wonder what goes through that boy's head!

To top it all off, Kelly made the most amazing three-tier superhero cake. Ollie was very excited by Iron Man bursting out of it, saying "I'm going to eat Iron Man's head. Is I'm a baddie?!!"

Here are a few pics from the party.

Comments

Anonymous said…
With havin so much content do you ever run into any issues of plagorism or copyright infringement?
My blog has a lot of exclusive content I've either created myself or outsourced but it appears a lot of it is popping it up all over the web without my authorization. Do you know any solutions to help stop content from being ripped off? I'd definitely appreciate it.


my blog post - math worksheets 7th grade

Popular posts from this blog

Duck Fish

Flying with Aunt Cathy