More holiday fun

Leo has been playing on his front a lot recently and he managed to roll over for the first time! It took us all by surprise, even he looked a little shell shocked. However, it was our collective shout of joy that startled him - making the poor little mite cry. I'm not sure he'll be trying it again in a hurry! This afternoon I took him swimming with Mary. He'd been once before a couple of weeks ago, but it was my first time with him. I was very pleased that Leo loved every minute of it - he really has taken to water. I've heard that little babies can swim underwater, but I was a little too frightened to give it a go without an experienced instructor helping out. The swimming really tired him out and afterwards he fell into the deepest sleep, midway through his feed. Let's hope he sleeps well tonight...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Duck Fish

Flying with Aunt Cathy