All alone...

Leo hasn't been sleeping well recently and last night was particularly bad. Poor Mummy was at her wit's end (she doesn't do too well with a lack of sleep)! So after her having a chat with the NCT girls, we thought we'd try moving him to his own room. I've been resisting the idea for a while as the thought of my little son abandoned and crying in a dark room on the other side of the house breaks my heart. Nevertheless, we've got to try and fix the problem, so I'll get over my irrational feelings and we'll give it a go for a few nights. I think he knows something is up as he's been especially happy and smiley today - almost as if he's trying to say sorry. Well too late Leo. You've made your bed (or rather I have), now lie in it! I've just finished moving the cot into the nursery and now our bedroom looks empty. Well, fingers crossed...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Duck Fish

Flying with Aunt Cathy