Thomas Miller Summer Ball

We had Thomas Miller biennial summer ball last night. It was a black tie event so I had to dig out my old dinner jacket. Unfortunately the shirt was looking a little worse for wear, so I had to make a quick dash to John Lewis to pick up a new one. What do you think? The ball was held on the Silver Sturgeon - a luxury cruise boat on the Thames. Apparently it was used for Rod Stewart's engagement party! It was a gorgeous evening and sipping champagne whilst waving at the tourists on the Millennium bridge was certainly a novel experience. I'd forgotten how beautiful London can be - the houses of parliament, Tower Bridge, etc. - perhaps I'll have to do the tourist thing soon. Can't wait for the next one.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Duck Fish

Flying with Aunt Cathy