Babies that Brunch

Ever since I left PwC over five years ago I've been missing my regular greasy spoon cafe, Cafe Deco on the corner of Smithfield Market. Every monday lunchtime the "Big Breakfast" was to die for - probably quite literally given the cholesterol I was ingesting. Nevertheless, since moving near Liverpool Street I've scoured the area but nothing I've found comes close. That is until Leo was invited to brunch at Rosalind's house. Kicking off with some Bucks Fizz followed by a hearty breakfast of sausages, bacon, scrambled eggs, plum tomatoes, mushrooms, etc. washed down with a large mug of builder's tea. All it missed were the greasy spoons, the polish waitress and a dog-eared copy of the Sun. Although we did get Danish pastries to finish. The babies loved it too - they had the liquidized version. Here you see them nicely stuffed and ready for their naps. Haven't they (and their mums) changed in the last six months?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Duck Fish

Flying with Aunt Cathy