Bob the Builder

Walking past Tesco in Stevenage yesterday, Leo gave out an almighty shriek and practically jumped out of my arms. He hit the ground running, shouting "Car" all the way to this yellow digger. When he got there, he didn't really know what to do so tried hitting it, then eating it! Eventually I found a 50p piece and set him down on the seat. The first bars of "Bob the Builder" played out and the digger started rocking. A grin split Leo's face from cheek to cheek and he started jigging to the music. Unfortunately, 50p doesn't go very far these days and before he knew it, it was over. Shame I couldn't say the same thing about the song - it was stuck in my head for the next few hours. I can't wait to take him to Disney World now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Duck Fish

Flying with Aunt Cathy