Funny Ollie

Ollie can be a cheeky little monkey. However he's not too sophisticated about it yet:
Naughty Boy
Ollie: Kiss. Cuddle. Now go 'way!
Mummy: Why do you want me to go away?
Ollie: Me naughty / Wee over there / Drink (bath) water!

Greedy Boy
Ollie was too busy playing to sit at the table and eat his ice cream, so he got down and Mary finished it off. He returned ten minutes later asking for his ice cream.
Mummy: It's gone darling, I ate it.
Ollie: (Holds out his bowl to mummy) Spit it out!

Clever Boy
Leo had made a den with Nana Joan, but wanted to be the sole occupier. He announced, "No one is allowed in here. Only me!" Ollie responded, "I'm me!" and promptly barged in.

Here are a few pics of our funny little thing in action...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Duck Fish

Flying with Aunt Cathy