Beware at Legoland

I've been a good boy recently and eaten all my dinners so was finally tall enough to go on the the big boy rides at Legoland. I'd been looking forward to it for ages, so was very excited when Mummy and Daddy said we could go.
Things started off well as Ollie met Bob the Builder and managed to get me a job on a building site...
Unfortunately, it was only a small job but that did give me time to go on the Sky Train and a balloon ride. After helping Daddy put out a fire, I was famished, so had some grub in Dragon's Castle.
.
That afternoon things took a turn for the worse as, despite passing my driving test, I was caught on camera for reckless driving...
... and put behind bars!
Things went from bad to worse as, after being let out early for good behaviour, I got eaten by a lion!
Fortunately I'm a tough little thing and he spat me out, choosing instead to go after my, much juicier, younger brother. We celebrated our lucky escape with a quick pint of lemonade in a nearby pub, before hot-tailing it back home. I'm not sure I'll be returning any time soon and I would advise extreme caution if any of you are thinking of visiting.
.
If you'd like to see any more of my exploits that day, you'll find them here. Be warned!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Duck Fish

Flying with Aunt Cathy